Friday 25 November 2011

Fa-Fa-Fa-Fashion

Ok, so I am looking for some feedback and guidance on this topic.

I recently made the decision to refocus my wardrobe and collection and start to acquire more high end fashion items. A little material maturation if you will. I'm after key pieces that every girl should have. So I started to make a list of what I want / should get. I know this is a costly endeavour, but I see it as an investment. High quality and classic style will last for years to come. While it will take years to get around to accumulating this collection, this is how it is starting to shape up:

- a few functional and versatile hand bags
- a belted trench (I have an off white one for fall/spring, but could use a winter one)
- a cashmere scarf (likely classic Burberry check)
- Hermès gloves
- a classic timepiece
- a statement piece (jewelry) 
- functional, yet stylish flats
- a killer pair of heels (have my eye on some Choo's)
- the perfect LBD

So now I turn it over to you. What else should be on my list? Any specific examples of things that I have mentioned?

Halp! Thanks in advance.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment