Monday 4 April 2011

Raison d'être

Welcome, bienvenue to my lair. My place of seclusion, where I can retreat from the world – wait, this is the internet, who am I kidding. The raison d'être for this is simply to share my thoughts and what is going on in my life; also it is part of a list of goals for this year. As I debated the subject matter of my blog, would it be about food (how cliché), a new hobby or my latest existential crisis? I wasn’t sure there would be enough content with one topic, so instead I am providing a general window into my life and my thoughts.
I must admit my initial reservation about doing this. It seems a bit voyeuristic, not to mention vain. Why does anyone want to read about what is going on in my life? It is presumably because they are desperate to grasp at any viable reason to procrastinate from doing something.
So who am I? Well I am from Windsor, ON and I did my B.A. in psychology at the U of Windsor, followed by an M.A. in health and exercise psychology at McGill. I love food, sports, shoes and traveling. I am currently living in Montreal and just trying to make sense of it all.
Where do I go from here? Feel free to join me on my journey of highs and lows and mostly the mundane.

No comments:

Post a Comment